Please use only this email email@example.com for info and booking
BASE RATE 2018 – SASSI
IN THE TABLE ARE REPORTED THE FOLLOWING RATES:
- OPEN TOUR toghether with other participants.
This rate is applied if there are already other people booked for the same tour.
Most of times it happens to have small groups composed of minimum 4 people, up to 16 people maximum. Kids under 18 go free, but may pay some of the tickets to visit monuments.
- OPEN TOUR – BASE RATE When the tour is open to other participants, but no one join.
This rate is applied when you are the first to book a tour and it will be automatically reduced if at least another couple joins the tour. While it will stay unvaried if nobody joins in the end.
- PRIVATE TOUR
This rate is for a tour with an exclusive guide, without the possibility for other people to join the tour.
DETAILS OF THE TOUR:
Guided tour of the Sassi of Matera (link with description).
It is a walking tour with several stops for explanations along the urban routes of Sassi.
During the tour we suggest to visit a some monuments, among the most representative ones, for further in-depth explanations. Usually we visit a couple of those, among the following:
- 3€ Rock hewn church, among the most preserved in architecture and paintings (2€ discount for families with kids from 6 to 18 years old, groups of min. 20pax, seniors over 70, students)
- 3€ Subterranean cistern “Palombaro”, ancient system for the water collection (under 18 go free)
- 2€ “Casa Grotta” Typically furnished dwelling (1,50€ for kids over 10 years old)
Duration of the tour, about 2:00 hours
Tickets not included
|Bus tours||Contact organizers|
- Tour leader goes free;
- To define a program for full day visit, contact organizers.